Wednesday, February 26, 2014

South Island Time Lapse

There was not much to be disappointed with from our recent South Island expedition.  It ticked all of the boxes, we got to go to some fantastic places and almost as soon as we got home, we wanted to do it all again.  Having said that I did envisage that we would be able to stop more often when we were out there and soak in the surroundings and be in it for a while.  Sadly this did not turn out to be the case and I did not manage to do as much photography and time lapse work as I had wanted.  The following video is all of the footage that I managed to capture.  Improving on this is already on the next time list as is my desire to improve my post production techniques to boost the quality of the footage to higher level of polish.


South Island Time Lapse 2014 from David Kinane on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment