Thursday, January 30, 2014

Inspiration...

I have edited my last video and have rendered it in preparation for uploading to Vimeo. Unfortunately I have used up my weekly allocation of upload space on Vimeo and so will have to wait until Monday before I can up load any more. So I have been cruising through Vimeo looking for other off roading videos and I came across this one. Can't wait to add more bits to my machine and get back out there again. I am currently discussing doing the 42nd Traverse with a friend of mine before April when the track is closed again to 4X4 traffic. So hopefully this will come off. In the mean time enjoy this video from Italy showing off the capabilities of the might Land Rover Defender!

off-roading italy from Olivier Depaep on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Nice quality video and very nice Defender :-)

    ReplyDelete