Friday, October 4, 2013

110 arrives



The car has finally arrived.  After 5 months of waiting.  The personalised plates I ordered for the car arrived the week before the car did.  Once off of the boat the car was then taken to the dealers to have the additional extras fitted that made up our order and then, yesterday, the car was delivered.

The colour is just great, I was worried that it would be too military but the green is fantastic.  It currently has 30km on the clock and I have yet to put any rubber on the road.  I have been incapacitated with a back injury for the last three weeks.  It is a delicious irony that the car arrives, is capable of taking us off road to the most rugged of locations and I can not even drive to the local shops!  It is the ultimate definition of frustration!

Fortunately I am healing.  The GoPros are charged and ready to go.  The boonies await!

No comments:

Post a Comment